LHQ Software Limited, of 6 Grosvenor Street London W1K 4PZ, (LHQ) is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely, and that you understand how we use it.
This privacy notice gives you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when completing the contact form, or purchase a product or service from us.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
LHQ will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means LHQ determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
This version was last updated on 11th May 2018.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and password, and email address.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How do we use your information?
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract - your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way
- Legitimate Interests - this means the interests of LHQ in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information
Here is a list of the ways that we may use your personal information, and which of the reasons described above we rely on to do so. Where we list legitimate interests as a reason, we also describe below what we believe these legitimate interests are.
|What We Use Your Personal Information For
||Our Reasons (Legal Basis)
|To register your interest in our solution
||Legitimate interests – to keep our records of those that show interest
|To protect and manage our business and this website
||Legitimate interests - for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
||Legitimate interests - to define types of users of our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
Who we share your information with and why
We may share your personal data with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Appropriate third parties including:
- our business partners, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into or other dealings we have in the normal course of business with you or the person that you work for; and
- our auditors, legal advisors and other professional advisors or service providers;
- In relation to information obtained via our website:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and subject to the cookie section of this policy.
How long do we process your information for?
LHQ process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
Where do we store your personal data?
Your data will only be stored in the UK. Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
What are your rights
You are entitled to request the following from us, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk.
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability - to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object - to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling –rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact Arabella Bown: Arabella.email@example.com.